Exterior:Bianco Fuji Pearlescent
Drivetrain:Rear Wheel Drive
Fuel Efficiency:13 CITY / 21 HWY
- Front Wheel Material: Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material: Aluminum
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness: 13
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness: 13
- Rear Drum Diam x Width:
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx: 22.7
- Length, Overall: 192.2
- Height, Overall: 53.3
Officine Maserati Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Used Maserati vehicles selected and approved for CPO based on condition and service history: 120-point inspection by Maserati factory-trained technicians, Only the finest used Maserati models are reconditioned to CPO standard, Up to 6 years with unlimited miles (from original factory warranty in-service date), Limited factory CPO warranty coverage, Roadside assistance 24-hour support
Always been a Porsche guy. I wanted a sports car with a usable back seat. This car exceeds all my requirements and expectations.Read more reviews at Cars.com
All pre-owned vehicle prices exclude tax, tags, and processing fee of $799 additional. It is possible that an advertised vehicle is subject to an open Manufacturer Recall for safety issues. Repairs may not be performed prior to sale because the remedy or parts are unavailable or for other reasons. You may also visit https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/ to check for open manufacturer recalls on selected vehicles. See dealer for details.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 540-898-1600 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.