Safford Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Update March 31, 2020:
The governor has deemed our business to be essential. In accordance our sales and services departments will remain open. We do have strict safety protocols to follow, and we ask that all of our valued customers do their part to assist in helping us follow them.
If your vehicle is in need of service, please use this link to schedule an appointment. We ask that if possible, you do not plan on waiting for your vehicle. If you need assistance arranging transportation home, please let us know. We do have concierge pickup service available for clients within a reasonable distance of our facility. If you do wait for your vehicle, please be sure to keep 6ft away from other staff members and patrons in our facility.
If you are looking to purchase, replace, or sell your current vehicle we ask that you make an appointment for your visit. We are required by law to limit to no more than 10 clients in our facility at one time. This includes any friends or family members you bring with you. Please use any contact form, our chat window, or call us directly to setup your appointment.
We have worked hard to put together processes that offer you a Limited Contact Buying Experience. Start by finding the vehicle, or vehicles you are interested in on our website. Then call, email, text, or chat with us to let us know. Here is what our team will do:
- Via your preferred method of communication, we will answer any questions you may have about the vehicle.
- We will do video calls with you (via your preferred method) to walk around the vehicle(s) and demonstrate features and benefits.
- If you have a vehicle trade, we will have you fill out our quick and easy appraisal form. Our buyer will do a video walk around with you so that he can inspect the vehicle and offer you fair market value.
- If you are financing or would like to see options for financing, we will have you fill out our online application. This is a secure and private application that guarantees your personal information is not shared with anyone you do not wish it shared with.
- Once all details of the transaction have been agreed upon a member of our team will come to you with your new vehicle, and any paperwork that must be physically signed.
We appreciate your continued patronage in this very unusual time. Safford is proud to be an integral part of this community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you
Update March 24, 2020:
Our sales and service departments are essential parts of our communities. Based on the latest recommendations, we will be changing our hours effective March 24th. We ask that you help us adhere to “Social Distancing” recommendations while you are in the store. We also are asking that no more than 10 customers enter the facility at any time. Thank you for your continued patronage.
Effective March 24, 2020 our sales department will be open 9am – 6pm, Monday through Saturday, and regular hours on Sundays.
Our service departments will continue to open at their normally scheduled times, and close at 6pm Monday through Friday. And will operate at normal hours on Saturday.
If you would like to make an appointment for service, or need assistance with your vehicle, please call us.
Original Post March 19, 2020:
The situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to evolve. We’ve been monitoring federal, state and local authorities, and gathering best practices from other organizations. The safety of our teammates and valued customers is our number one priority. We have established processes for hourly cleanings of our facilities, as well as precautionary measures in departments that require person to person interaction.
What we are doing:
• Employees are sanitizing frequently used doors, desks, seating, tables etc. on an hourly basis
• Every employee who handles customer vehicles (service lane, porters, techs pulling vehicles into a bay, etc.) is wearing gloves
• Person to Person contact has been suspended. i.e Handshaking
• We will continue daily assessments of the situation and will ensure you and update you with modifications to this temporary plan.
In the meantime, we realize that your vehicle may need repairs or regularly scheduled maintenance. We are offering a concierge service within 12 miles of the stores. If your vehicle is in need of repair or is due for service, we will pick up your vehicle do the service and return it back to you. If you are planning to drop off your vehicle for service, we kindly ask that you do not wait for it. We will work with you to shuttle you home or acquire a rental vehicle.
If you are looking to replace or purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, we will help you complete the transaction online. We have the technology to do your financing, trade appraisals, and vehicle demonstrations all via the internet. When you’re ready you can come in for final test drive and paperwork completion, or we can arrange to bring the vehicle and paperwork to you.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly, we are always happy to help.